From Virginia Beach or Norfolk
1. Take 264 then 64 E toward Greenbrier Pkwy
2. Take Exit 289 A-289B from 64 E
3. Keep left to continue on Exit 289B
4. Keep right to stay on Exit 289B for Greenbrier Pkwy S
5. Merge onto Greenbrier Pkwy then turn right onto Volvo Pkwy after 1.2 miles
6. Make a U-turn, then the office will be on the right
7. Our office is on the third floor
1. Take 64 W to N Battlefield Blvd
2. Keep left at the fork to continue on Exit 290B-290A
3. Keep right to continue on Exit 290B for Battlefield Blvd
4. Merge onto Battlefield Blvd then turn left onto Volvo Pkwy
5. After 1.1 miles, our office will be on the right
6. Our office is on the third floor
From Chilled Ponds Ice Sports Complex
1. Head south on Stephanie Way
2. Turn left onto Volvo Pkwy (destination will be on the right)
3. Our office is on the third floor
Don’t wait in the emergency room
when the specialist you need is ON Duty!
Introducing AOS OrthoNow™.
Busy lives don’t stop. That’s why we, at Atlantic Orthopaedic Specialists, are always on the lookout for innovative ways to keep our patients in the best of shape. As the premier group in orthopaedic treatment and care in Hampton Roads, we’re proud to offer new extended urgent care hours to treat minor emergencies and injuries that sometimes happen outside normal office hours.
AOS OrthoNow offers you evening hours, 4pm to 9pm, every Monday through Friday at our convenient Chesapeake and Virginia Beach locations. If you experience a minor injury, we have specialists on staff every night to help ease your pain and address your injury quickly and without an appointment.
Steps from the Beach!
Why choose AOS OrthoNow for your sports, recreation or work-related injury?
• You’ll receive direct access to our orthopaedic specialists exactly when you need them
• No Appointment Necessary
• No WAITING! Our Orthopaedic specialists can assess your problem quickly and thoroughly
• Cost-effective – your co-pays are often much less than emergency room or urgent care visits
AOS OrthoNow offers treatment for the following injuries and conditions:
• Possible fractures
• Sprains and strains
• Sudden onset acute back and leg pain
• Neck, arm and hand injuries
• Sports-, recreation- and work-related injuries
• Tendinosis and bursitis
• Foot and ankle injuries
• Hip, knee and shoulder injuries
• X-Rays, Bracing and Casting