Our advanced back pain treatment is ahead of the curve.
Maintaining the health of your vertebrae and spinal column is crucial to your ability to move and live freely. When a spinal problem arises, it is imperative that your very individual orthopaedic needs are met. This is the school of thought Atlantic Orthopaedic Specialists used to develop the Virginia Spine and Scoliosis Center. Our center offers patients three fellowship trained Spine Surgeons, individualized treatment plans, timely appointments, Physiatry, Physical Therapy, a dedicated Clinical Coordinator, and four convenient locations. Listed below you’ll see the full scope of our spine treatment services.
Excelling in the treatment of
- Cervical & Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical & Lumbar Herniated Discs
- Spondylolysis & Spondylolisthesis
- Cervical & Lumbar Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma & Fractures
- CT Scan
- Bone Scan
- Physical Therapy
- Physiatry/Physical Medicine
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Scoliosis/Kyphosis Correction